LEGOLAND Florida Resort is open rain or shine, with limited exceptions. Due to Central Florida’s tropical climate, thunderstorms occur regularly. In the event of lightning within close proximity to the park, outdoor attractions will be closed for the safety of all guests. Because these storms generally occur in the late afternoon or early evening, we recommend you plan to use this time for souvenir shopping, having an early dinner, or enjoying any of our indoor attractions. If your visit is impacted by severe weather, our Guest Services team is available on site to assist you.
Articles in this section
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- What security do you have at LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- How old must you be to enter the attraction unaccompanied?
- Where dining options do you have at LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- How much is food at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- Were any of the rides affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How long do we have to access our Digipass photos?
- What if my photos are missing when I enter my Digipass code online?
- How can I view my photos if I have purchased a Digipass?