Yes. LEGOLAND Beach Retreat has eight ADA-accessible rooms for guests with disabilities. Each contains lights for alarms, lower shelves, and a “full wet” bathroom with a seat in the shower area.
Articles in this section
- Are there microwaves available to request?
- How do I request a “Pack-and-play” in our room?
- What Themed Rooms do you have at the LEGOLAND Florida Hotel?
- Do you have rooms which only have two beds?
- What is the difference between the regular and premium themed rooms?
- Are ADA-accessible rooms available at the Beach Retreat?
- Does LEGOLAND Beach Retreat have any suites?
- Are there bathtubs in the bathrooms?
- Can I request a specific cove, adjacent rooms or adjacent bungalows?
- Do you provide rollaway beds or cribs?