LEGOLAND Florida Resort Hero Pass is designed for guests with disabilities, and their families, to enjoy the Resort. It can be picked up from Guest Services, located just inside of the Park. Your family can enjoy immediate boarding on their first ride of the day. For every subsequent attraction, your family will reserve a ride time to return to the attraction. Both the guest assigned to Pass and the rest of the group may return together at the reserved time. Only the number of guests assigned to the Pass may ride the attraction at the reserved time. The guest assigned to the Pass is not required to be present when receiving an assigned time to return to an attraction. However, the guest assigned to the Pass will need to be present when returning at the assigned time
Articles in this section
- What is your Resort Accessibility & ADA Information?
- What ride limitations are there for guests with casts?
- Can I request assistance when accessing a ride?
- Can I reserve a scooter before we get there?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Are there any other tools or resources that LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers for my trip planning or during my visit?
- How can I find out about food options / preparation methods for my family member who has specific dietary needs?