Due to the family nature of the LEGOLAND Water Park all guests are required to wear proper swimwear. Swimwear that is revealing or otherwise inappropriate for the environment is prohibited and may result in removal from LEGOLAND Water Park. Proper swimwear is required on all attractions. Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted. Wetsuits are permitted in the pool areas, but not on slides. Swim diapers are required for children 3 years of age and younger. Guests are required to be fully clothed when entering and leaving LEGOLAND Water Park through LEGOLAND Florida. Swimwear alone is not permitted.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase a Water Park only ticket?
- What is included in a Cabana Rental?
- Can I use my drone inside the Water Park?
- Do you require or allow use of water shoes in the Water Park area?
- Are towels available for rent or use in the Water Park?
- Can I wear swim attire in the LEGOLAND Park?
- Can we use our own flotation devices for our toddlers?
- Can children who can’t swim ride the slides?
- Is the water heated in the Water Park?
- Are umbrellas allowed in the Water Park?