Due to the family nature of the LEGOLAND Water Park all guests are required to wear proper swim wear. Swim wear that is revealing or otherwise inappropriate for the environment is prohibited and may result in removal from the LEGOLAND Water Park. Proper swim wear is required on all attractions. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted. Wetsuits are permitted in the pool areas, but not on slides. Swim diapers are required for children three years of age and younger. Guests are required to be fully clothed when entering and leaving LEGOLAND Water Park through LEGOLAND Florida. Swim wear alone is not permitted.
Articles in this section
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- Were any of the rides affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How long do we have to access our Digipass photos?
- What if my photos are missing when I enter my Digipass code online?
- How can I view my photos if I have purchased a Digipass?
- Can I order my photos online after leaving the park?
- Do you have handicap parking available?
- What is the DigiPass?
- What are the Souvenir Cup and Coca-Cola Freestyle station details?