Due to the family nature of the LEGOLAND Water Park all guests are required to wear proper swim wear. Swim wear that is revealing or otherwise inappropriate for the environment is prohibited and may result in removal from the LEGOLAND Water Park. Proper swim wear is required on all attractions. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted. Wetsuits are permitted in the pool areas, but not on slides. Swim diapers are required for children three years of age and younger. Guests are required to be fully clothed when entering and leaving LEGOLAND Water Park through LEGOLAND Florida. Swim wear alone is not permitted.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase a Water Park only ticket?
- What's inside LEGOLAND Water Park?
- Can I use my drone inside the Water Park?
- Do you require or allow use of water shoes in the Water Park area?
- Are towels available for rent or use in the Water Park?
- Can I wear swim attire in the LEGOLAND Park?
- Can we use our own flotation devices for our toddlers?
- Is there an area to lay down towels and sit in the Water Park?
- Can children who can’t swim ride the slides?
- How deep is Built-A-Raft River?