Due to the nature of our attractions, as well as the restrictions put in place by our ride manufacturers, many attractions do not allow full arm or full leg casts. For safety, LEGOLAND Florida does not recommend that guests with casts ride any attraction. Detailed information is available online HERE and at guest services on park.
Articles in this section
- What is the LEGOLAND Florida Resort Accessibility and ADA Information?
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Where is Stroller/Wheelchair Rental?
- Can I request assistance when accessing a ride?
- Can I reserve a scooter before we get there?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Where can we go if my family member with a disability becomes over-stimulated or needs a break area?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?