Due to the nature of our attractions, as well as the restrictions put in place by our ride manufacturers, many attractions do not allow full arm or full leg casts. For safety, LEGOLAND Florida does not recommend that guests with casts ride any attraction. Detailed information is available online HERE and at guest services on park.
Articles in this section
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Are there any other tools or resources that LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers for my trip planning or during my visit?
- How can I find out about food options / preparation methods for my family member who has specific dietary needs?
- Are restrooms available in the Resort and do you offer companion restrooms?
- Where can we go if my family member with a disability becomes over-stimulated or needs a break area?
- What if my family member with a disability has difficulty waiting in line or use the concept of time?
- Where is Stroller/Wheelchair Rental?
- What are some tips to prepare my family member with a disability for a trip to LEGOLAND Florida Resort?