Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- At LEGOLAND Florida Resort, a service animal is a dog or miniature horse that is trained to do work or perform tasks for, and to assist, an individual with a disability.
- Service animals are welcome in most locations throughout the property and can accompany a guest via the standard queue up to the loading point.
- Due to safety restrictions, service animals are not allowed to accompany a guest on rides.
- Service animals must be under the control of the owner at all times and should be on a leash or in a harness. Staff are not permitted to take control of service animals.
- For more information, please contact us: email@example.com
Was this article helpful?