Yes, of course. After your annual pass expires, you may choose to purchase a Monthly Pay Pass. Note however that the Monthly Pay Passes are not discounted, nor is part of any promotional Annual Pass offers or renewals. The Monthly Pay Passes are also only available to Florida Residents on our website. Monthly Pay Passes are not available for purchase at the park ticket window.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass?
- I have fulfilled the end of my 12 month commitment. How do I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass?
- Do I need to renew my Monthly Pay Pass at the end of the 12-month period?
- Will my Monthly Pay Pass price stay the same or increase after the 12 months?
- When does my Monthly Pay Pass expire?
- Can I use my Monthly Pay Pass for more than one year?
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass before the end of my 12 month commitment?
- I have a Monthly Pay Pass how do I access the payment portal?
- I have a Monthly Pay Pass what happens if I miss a payment?
- How do I reconcile a delinquent Monthly Pay Pass account and turn my Pass back on?