If your Monthly Pay Pass isn't scanning at our attractions you may have missed a payment. To check that your Monthly Payment account is paid up, log into the LEGOLAND Florida Monthly Payment Portal HERE. If the most recent completed payment is marked "Declined" and/or if the space marked "upcoming payment" is in the past, then your account is in arrears and you need to update your payment card information.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass?
- I have fulfilled the end of my 12 month commitment. How do I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass?
- Do I need to renew my Monthly Pay Pass at the end of the 12-month period?
- Will my Monthly Pay Pass price stay the same or increase after the 12 months?
- When does my Monthly Pay Pass expire?
- Can I use my Monthly Pay Pass for more than one year?
- Can I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass before the end of my 12 month commitment?
- I have a Monthly Pay Pass how do I access the payment portal?
- I have a Monthly Pay Pass what happens if I miss a payment?
- How do I reconcile a delinquent Monthly Pay Pass account and turn my Pass back on?