If your Monthly Pay Pass isn't scanning at our attractions you may have missed a payment. To check that your Monthly Payment account is paid up, log into the LEGOLAND Florida Monthly Payment Portal HERE. If the most recent completed payment is marked "Declined" and/or if the space marked "upcoming payment" is in the past, then your account is in arrears and you need to update your payment card information.
Articles in this section
- I have a Monthly Pay Pass how do I access the payment portal?
- I have a Monthly Pay Pass what happens if I miss a payment?
- How do I reconcile a delinquent Monthly Pay Pass account and turn my Pass back on?
- How do I re-activate my Monthly Pay Pass account after I pay the arrears balance?
- How do I pay the balance I owe on my Monthly Pay Pass account?
- How do I change my monthly billing payment information?
- How do I change my Monthly Pay Pass auto pay information?
- I have an Monthly Pay Pass; can I pay my monthly installment at an attraction?
- What payment methods can I use to complete my Monthly Pay Pass purchase?
- On what day will my credit card be charged each month for my Monthly Pay Pass?