Monthly Pay Passes are 12 month commitment Passes that continue on a month to month basis after the commitment is fulfilled. It does not expire and will remain active until you contact us to cancel. An Annual Pass expires one year from date of issue.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my Monthly Pay Pass?
- Do I need to renew my Monthly Pay Pass at the end of the 12-month period?
- I have a Monthly Pay Pass how do I access the payment portal?
- How do I reactivate a Monthly Pay Pass with missed payments?
- How do I change my Monthly Pay Pass auto pay information?
- Can I prepay on my Monthly Pay Pass for several months at a time?
- Can I add a family member to my existing LEGOLAND Pass Monthly Membership?
- What if I can't remember my Order number/ID when I log into the LEGOLAND Florida Monthly Payment Portal?
- How is a Monthly Pay Pass different from an Annual Pass?