No, your monthly pay pass will continue to keep rolling month-after-month until you cancel with us. You will not pay another down payment. Monthly payments will change after the initial 12 month contract to be equal 12 payments of the Pass price at that time, plus applicable taxes per month.
Articles in this section
- I have a Monthly Pay Pass how do I access the payment portal?
- I have a Monthly Pay Pass what happens if I miss a payment?
- How do I reconcile a delinquent Monthly Pay Pass account and turn my Pass back on?
- How do I re-activate my Monthly Pay Pass account after I pay the arrears balance?
- How do I pay the balance I owe on my Monthly Pay Pass account?
- How do I change my monthly billing payment information?
- How do I change my Monthly Pay Pass auto pay information?
- I have an Monthly Pay Pass; can I pay my monthly installment at an attraction?
- What payment methods can I use to complete my Monthly Pay Pass purchase?
- On what day will my credit card be charged each month for my Monthly Pay Pass?