Yes. Non-invasive temperature checks are required for all guests, including children, and Model Citizens (employees) before entering the park. Families or parties that include persons with an elevated temperature (at 100.4º F or above) will not be admitted
Articles in this section
- Will LEGOLAND be doing temperature checks prior to admission?
- Where in the Park can I find your hand sanitizer dispensers?
- What changes can I expect when I arrive at your Hotels?
- What changes can I expect when I arrive at the LEGOLAND Park & Water Park?
- What measures have been put in place to keep guests safe?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Now that you have re-opened, do you accept cash payments at LEGOLAND Florida?
- What should I do with my unused tickets if I was planning to visit during the closure?
- How did the closure of LEGOLAND Florida Resort impact Annual Passes?
- What is LEGOLAND Hotel doing to ensure guest health and safety during coronavirus concerns?