Any unused tickets that were valid for specific dates during the announced closure period (excludes FLEX tickets) will be valid to use any day for the rest of 2020 with no additional fee. You did not need to request a date change; this will be automatically applied to all valid tickets.
Articles in this section
- Will LEGOLAND be doing temperature checks prior to admission?
- Where in the Park can I find your hand sanitizer dispensers?
- What changes can I expect when I arrive at your Hotels?
- What changes can I expect when I arrive at the LEGOLAND Park & Water Park?
- What measures have been put in place to keep guests safe?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Now that you have re-opened, do you accept cash payments at LEGOLAND Florida?
- What should I do with my unused tickets if I was planning to visit during the closure?
- How did the closure of LEGOLAND Florida Resort impact Annual Passes?
- What is LEGOLAND Hotel doing to ensure guest health and safety during coronavirus concerns?