Here at LEGOLAND we are able to accommodate many allergies, including milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, tree nuts and fish. Please review our dietary guide HERE prior to your visit to get an initial idea of dining options available to you and your family. Ingredient lists are available in each location upon request--please ask a member of our staff. If you have any additional special dietary needs or concerns please don’t hesitate to email us at LLF-Food@aramark.com at least 72-hours in advance of your visit and our Food and Beverage team will be happy to assist.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide allergy-friendly meals?
- Do you allow outside food into the park?
- Do you provide Kosher or Halal meals in the park?
- Do you accept dining reservations at the Park?
- Do you have all day dining passes?
- Do you provide vegetarian or vegan meals?
- What dining options do you have at LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- Are there options for guests with food allergies or other dietary concerns?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- Is there anywhere to buy food and drink onsite?