If guests’ travel plans were arranged by a third-party, including travel agents, travel-booking websites, or other businesses independent of LEGOLAND® Parks and Resorts or LEGOLAND® Vacations, they will need to contact those suppliers directly to understand their policies and any applicable fees for changing or cancelling a reservation.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to get my vacation rebooked?
- What if I purchased the “Flexible Cancellation” with my reservation?
- What if I booked my vacation from another seller/website?
- How can I rebook/change the date of my vacation/hotel stay?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?
- I am not finding any of your hotels for my selected visit dates when booking online?
- The Hotel package states “ Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?
- Do I get a discount on hotel stays if I have an annual membership?
- I made a reservation and paid 50% of the total. How can I pay the remaining balance?