All active Annual Passholders, who are not currently enrolled in Monthly Pay, will receive an extension of one month for every month that the Park is closed based on the valid dates for their existing pass. All active Monthly Pay Passholders will have their monthly payments suspended starting April 1, 2020 until the Park reopens. Additional details will be shared soon on www.legoland.com/operations-update.
Articles in this section
- How does the closure of LEGOLAND Florida Resort impact Annual Passes?
- Can I buy the Florida Teacher Park Combo Pass for other family members?
- Can I activate my Awesomer or Awesomest Annual Pass at another Location?
- What happens if I do not pick up my passes within the 100 day activation window?
- I am a Florida substitute teacher, do I qualify for the FREE FL Teacher Pass?
- How does the free parking work, if this is our first visit after purchasing an Annual Pass online?
- Can I apply the cost of my 1-day ICON Orlando ticket towards the price of a Merlin Annual Pass or Awesomer Pass?
- Does my Awesomer/Awesomest/Teacher Pass include ICON Orlando?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- How do I get help renewing my annual pass?