All Annual Passes activated after the 60-day activation timeframe, the one-year expiration date will begin from the date of when you purchased your passes online.
Articles in this section
- What is the price of an Annual Pass?
- Can I renew my Annual Pass online?
- Can I activate my Awesomer or Awesomest Annual Pass at another Location?
- What happens if I do not pick up my passes within the 60 day activation window?
- I am a Florida substitute teacher, do I qualify for the FREE FL Teacher Pass?
- How does the free parking work, if this is our first visit after purchasing an Awesomer or Awesomest Pass online?
- Can I apply the cost of my 1-day ICON Orlando ticket towards the price of a Merlin Annual Pass or Awesomer Pass?
- I just renewed my Awesomer/Awesomest annual pass, 2018, does it include ICON Orlando?
- Does my Awesomer/Awesomest/Teacher Pass include ICON Orlando?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?