While our Model Citizens are happy to assist with access to special ride compartments, they are not permitted to lift guests into or out of a ride vehicle. Therefore, park guests must be able to transfer to ride vehicles with assistance from a member of their party.
Articles in this section
- What ride limitations are there for guests with casts?
- Can I request assistance when accessing a ride?
- Can I reserve a scooter before we get there?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Are there any other tools or resources that LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers for my trip planning or during my visit?
- How can I find out about food options / preparation methods for my family member who has specific dietary needs?
- Are restrooms available in the Resort and do you offer companion restrooms?