Standard parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main lot will be complimentary on Saturday, April 14 until 8 a.m. If Brick Dash participants plan to stay and enjoy the resort of the day at the theme park or water park, they may do so without having to move their vehicle or pay for parking. However, participants who leave the parking lot after the race and return to visit the park or water park after 8 a.m. will be required to pay the regular parking fee.
Articles in this section
- Who is sponsoring this year’s Brick Dash 5K?
- Who is managing this year’s Brick Dash 5K?
- Where can I learn more about Merlin’s Magic Wand?
- What is Merlin’s Magic Wand?
- Are discounts available at LEGOLAND Vacations accommodations for Brick Dash participants?
- Will Brick Dash participants be required to pay for parking?
- Can I support Brick Dash and Merlin’s Magic Wand without running?
- Will any Brick Dash commemorative merchandise be available for purchase?
- Will food, water, beverages or snacks be available for purchase?
- Will all 5K participants receive a medal, regardless of finishing?