Yes, LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers a Hero Pass for those who may have difficulty waiting in line. This pass allows the guest assigned the pass immediate boarding through the exit along with one helper; however the rest of the group is required to receive a reservation. Once a reservation time is set for an attraction, both the guest assigned the pass and the rest of the group may return together at the reserved time. This pass is valid for up to 6 people and can be picked up at Guest Services. The Hero Pass is assigned at the discretion of LEGOLAND Florida Resort staff and may be revoked at any time if terms are violated.
Articles in this section
- What is your Resort Accessibility & ADA Information?
- What ride limitations are there for guests with casts?
- Can I request assistance when accessing a ride?
- Can I reserve a scooter before we get there?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Are there any other tools or resources that LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers for my trip planning or during my visit?
- How can I find out about food options / preparation methods for my family member who has specific dietary needs?