Yes! Tickets purchased within the LEGOLAND Vacations Hotel package can be used any of the days during your stay. You do not need to be checked in for your stay to use your tickets for Park admission. The second day must be used within three (3) days of the first visit.
Articles in this section
- Why does availability show up under the main package, but when I search for annual passholder discount/AAA/Military, nothing shows up?
- How do I upload my vacation package tickets into the LEGOLAND App?
- I have not received my hotel confirmation?
- Can I use my tickets on the morning of check in at the Hotel?
- How do Travel Agents make reservations at LEGOLAND Florida?
- Do I need a credit card for incidental fee?
- How old do you need to be, to book overnight accommodation at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- I need to confirm my hotel booking?
- How does the Resort fee work?
- I purchased a vacation package and I would like to add to it?