Private school teachers should bring a letter from the school principal on official school letterhead stating that they are a teacher, along with their FL photo ID and most recent paystub to the ticket window to receive their Florida Teacher Pass.
Articles in this section
- What is a Florida Teacher Pass?
- I am a Florida substitute teacher, do I qualify for the FREE FL Teacher Pass?
- How does the free parking work, if this is our first visit after purchasing an Annual Pass online?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Do Adults and Children pay the same price for an Annual Pass?
- Are private school teachers eligible to receive the Florida Teacher Pass?
- What benefits are included with my Florida Teacher Pass?
- Who is eligible to receive a Florida Teacher Pass?
- Why isn't my visual ID recognized?
- What is my visual ID?