The Florida Teacher Pass is only valid for one year from date of first use. Proof of eligibility must be presented at LEGOLAND Florida to receive the Florida Teacher Pass for an additional year.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How do I renew my Florida Teacher Pass?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can two people share a Florida Teacher Pass?
- Are private school teachers eligible to receive the Florida Teacher Pass?
- Are preschool teachers and college professors eligible to receive the Florida Teacher Pass?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?