Yes. LEGOLAND Beach Retreat has eight ADA-accessible rooms for guests with disabilities. There are two each in Mermaid’s Cove, Hula Dancer’s Cove and Lifeguard’s Cove. Each contains lights for alarms, lower shelves and a “full wet” bathroom with a seat in the shower area.
Articles in this section
- Are there microwaves available to request?
- How do I request a “Pack-and-play” in our room?
- What Themed Rooms do you have at the LEGOLAND Florida Hotel?
- What is a LEGO Friends VIP Suite?
- What is a Kingdom VIP Suite?
- What is an Adventure VIP Suite?
- What is a Pirate VIP Suite?
- Do you have rooms which only have two beds?
- What is the difference between the regular and premium themed rooms?
- Are cribs available?