Yes. LEGOLAND Beach Retreat has eight ADA-accessible rooms for guests with disabilities. There are two each in Mermaid’s Cove, Hula Dancer’s Cove and Lifeguard’s Cove. Each contains lights for alarms, lower shelves and a “full wet” bathroom with a seat in the shower area.
Articles in this section
- Do you have rooms which only have two beds?
- What is the difference between the regular and premium themed rooms?
- Are cribs available?
- Are ADA-accessible rooms available?
- Does LEGOLAND Beach Retreat have any suites?
- Are the 13 cove Minifigures available for sale?
- Does the Hotel provide rollaway beds or cribs?
- Are there bathtubs in the bathrooms?
- What TV and cable networks are available?
- What amenities are available in each room at the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?