No. All sales are final - no refund, exchanges or rain checks. Once a confirmation number has been generated and a 'printable voucher' has been sent via email, the transaction is final and any tickets, passes, or cabana bookings are non-refundable, non transferable and not for resale.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a refund on tickets, I have purchased incorrectly?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?
- What if my transaction fails due to an error regarding my billing address?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- Will I be able to print tickets purchased from my mobile devices?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?
- Can I receive a refund on my purchase of online tickets and pass products?
- Can I upgrade a complimentary ticket to include a second day and/or LEGOLAND Water Park admission?