It is possible for attractions to be closed due to mechanical or technical difficulties, inclement weather (including lightning or heavy rain) and any incidents of fecal discharge. Refunds are not available due to closure of attractions for any reason, however we make every effort to ensure the attractions are open for our guests enjoyment. Please be considerate of other guests by taking your children on frequent bathroom breaks and checking their swim diapers often. It is required that our little guests age three and under wear swim diapers.
Articles in this section
- What's inside LEGOLAND Water Park?
- How do I rent a cabana at the Water Park?
- Can I use my drone inside the Water Park?
- Do you require or allow use of water shoes in the Water Park area?
- Are towels available for rent or use in the Water Park?
- Can I wear swim attire in the LEGOLAND Park?
- Can we use our own flotation devices for our toddlers?
- Is there an area to lay down towels and sit in the Water Park?
- Can children who can’t swim ride the slides?
- How deep is Built-A-Raft River?