During the summer, we recommend that you plan your visit to the Water Park between 10:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. to avoid the peak visit time between 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase a Water Park only ticket?
- What is included in a Cabana Rental?
- What's inside LEGOLAND Water Park?
- Can I use my drone inside the Water Park?
- Do you require or allow use of water shoes in the Water Park area?
- Are towels available for rent or use in the Water Park?
- Can I wear swim attire in the LEGOLAND Park?
- Can we use our own flotation devices for our toddlers?
- Is there an area to lay down towels and sit in the Water Park?
- Can children who can’t swim ride the slides?