You can get a Shopper's Pass at the ticketing windows to enter LEGOLAND Florida for one hour to shop. You will need to pay a deposit of the cost of single day admission, which will be refunded if you leave within the hour time limit.
Articles in this section
- What is LEGOLAND Florida Resort doing to ensure guest health and safety during coronavirus concerns?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- What are the ride wait times today?
- Does LEGOLAND have a mobile app?
- What special events do you have coming up?
- What can you do, if you are two?
- What's going on this week at the Resort?
- What is the Great LEGO® Race open?
- How do I explore the park when planning our visit?