LEGOLAND Florida offers our visiting parents, who have children that meet and don’t meet the minimum height restriction, the opportunity to do a “Child Swap” at any ride that parents are allowed to ride. All members of the party are required to wait in line together. When you reach the front, let the ride operator know of your intention, so that he can accommodate you. When the first ride is over, the parents may then switch places and the other parent can then ride with the older child.
Articles in this section
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- Were any of the rides affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How long do we have to access our Digipass photos?
- What if my photos are missing when I enter my Digipass code online?
- How can I view my photos if I have purchased a Digipass?
- Can I order my photos online after leaving the park?
- Do you have handicap parking available?
- What is the DigiPass?
- What are the Souvenir Cup and Coca-Cola Freestyle station details?