LEGOLAND Florida offers our visiting parents, who have children that meet and don’t meet the minimum height restriction, the opportunity to do a “Child Swap” at any ride that parents are allowed to ride. All members of the party are required to wait in line together. When you reach the front, let the ride operator know of your intention, so that he can accommodate you. When the first ride is over, the parents may then switch places and the other parent can then ride with the older child.
Articles in this section
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- What are the ride wait times today?
- Does LEGOLAND have a mobile app?
- What special events do you have coming up?
- What can you do, if you are two?
- What's going on this week at the Resort?
- What is the Great LEGO® Race open?
- How do I explore the park when planning our visit?
- How do I sign up for the LEGOLAND Florida Newsletter?
- Do you have parking for oversized vehicles?