To book two rooms, you must complete two separate transactions. Please enter the correct number and ages of the guests in each room when you book, to ensure you receive the appropriate number of tickets. You may request your rooms be assigned next to each other by adding the name and reservation number of the first transaction in the Special Requests section of the second transaction’s checkout page. LEGOLAND Vacations cannot guarantee adjoining or connecting rooms, as room numbers are assigned upon check-in, but we will make an effort to accommodate your request.
Articles in this section
- I am not finding any of your hotels for my selected visit dates when booking online?
- The Hotel package states “ Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?
- I want to cancel my vacation reservation?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?
- Do I get a discount on hotel stays if I have an annual membership?
- I made a reservation and paid 50% of the total. How can I pay the remaining balance?
- How do I book a room only stay with my Annual Pass?
- I need to reschedule my stay?
- Does our reservation include complimentary breakfast?