To book two rooms, you must complete two separate transactions. Please enter the correct number and ages of the guests in each room when you book, to ensure you receive the appropriate number of tickets. You may request your rooms be assigned next to each other by adding the name and reservation number of the first transaction in the Special Requests section of the second transaction’s checkout page. LEGOLAND Vacations cannot guarantee adjoining or connecting rooms, as room numbers are assigned upon check-in, but we will make an effort to accommodate your request.
Articles in this section
- I need to reschedule my stay?
- Do I get a discount on hotel stays if I have an annual membership?
- I made a reservation and paid 50% of the total. How can I pay the remaining balance?
- How do I book a room only stay with my Annual Pass?
- Does our reservation include complimentary breakfast?
- How can I book a Hotel room?
- Is the Resort fee per person including Children?
- I booked the wrong dates for our vacation and need to change them. How do I do this?
- I want to add an additional night to my reservation, how do I do this?
- I would like to change the Theme of our room during our stay?