To book two rooms, you must complete two separate transactions. Please enter the correct number and ages of the guests in each room when you book, to ensure you receive the appropriate number of tickets. You may request your rooms be assigned next to each other by adding the name and reservation number of the first transaction in the Special Requests section of the second transaction’s checkout page. LEGOLAND Vacations cannot guarantee adjoining or connecting rooms, as room numbers are assigned upon check-in, but we will make an effort to accommodate your request.
Articles in this section
- How can I book a Hotel room?
- Is the Resort fee per person including Children?
- I booked the wrong dates for our vacation and need to change them. How do I do this?
- I want to add an additional night to my reservation, how do I do this?
- I would like to change the Theme of our room during our stay?
- I want to cancel my vacation reservation?
- I need to make a change to my reservation?
- How do Travel Agents make reservations at LEGOLAND Florida?
- I have a client wanting to book hotel and tickets as a package. Is this possible for a TA like myself to do?
- How do I book a room using my Annual Pass at the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?