To book two rooms, you must complete two separate transactions. Please enter the correct number and ages of the guests in each room when you book, to ensure you receive the appropriate number of tickets. You may request your rooms be assigned next to each other by adding the name and reservation number of the first transaction in the Special Requests section of the second transaction’s checkout page. LEGOLAND Vacations cannot guarantee adjoining or connecting rooms, as room numbers are assigned upon check-in, but we will make an effort to accommodate your request.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a room using my Annual Pass at the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?
- How do I book a room using my Annual Pass at the LEGOLAND Hotel?
- Can I receive commission as a travel agent for booking LEGOLAND Florida Resort Hotel and Beach Retreat?
- Does a 2 Day Vacation package ticket cover both LEGOLAND Park and the LEGOLAND Water Park?
- Why is the child's name necessary to complete a reservation?
- Can I book a room only Stay?
- Are any accommodations available for guests with autism spectrum disorders or other special needs at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?
- Does LEGOLAND Beach Retreat accept personal checks?
- When would I receive a copy of my confirmation?
- How can I make a booking for LEGOLAND Hotel?