No. However, Pack ‘N Plays are available on a first come, first serve basis. This item may be requested at time of booking or at check-in. Availability is not guaranteed.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a “Pack-and-play” in our room?
- What Themed Rooms do you have at the LEGOLAND Florida Hotel?
- What is a LEGO Friends VIP Suite?
- What is a Kingdom VIP Suite?
- What is an Adventure VIP Suite?
- What is a Pirate VIP Suite?
- Do you have rooms which only have two beds?
- What is the difference between the regular and premium themed rooms?
- Are cribs available?
- Are ADA-accessible rooms available at the Beach Retreat?