Payments normally fail when the information provided does not match that which is held by your bank. Here are some things to remember when booking online: The address and Zip Code you enter needs to be the same as the billing address for the card. This is where the bank statements are sent. Please note the security code for an American Express card consists of four digits on the front of the card. If you have attempted a few times with a card, you may need to close the website and try again later that day as the card may have been made inactive for this site and check with your bank. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact your bank to confirm you are entering the correct details when attempting to make a booking.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a room using my Annual Pass at the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?
- How do I book a room using my Annual Pass at the LEGOLAND Hotel?
- Can I receive commission as a travel agent for booking LEGOLAND Florida Resort Hotel and Beach Retreat?
- Does a 2 Day Vacation package ticket cover both LEGOLAND Park and the LEGOLAND Water Park?
- Why is the child's name necessary to complete a reservation?
- Can I book a room only Stay?
- Are any accommodations available for guests with autism spectrum disorders or other special needs at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?
- Does LEGOLAND Beach Retreat accept personal checks?
- When would I receive a copy of my confirmation?
- How can I make a booking for LEGOLAND Hotel?