No, you do not have to physically print your tickets. If you have a smart phone you can open the ticket attachment and present this to the Model Citizen at the main entrance (Turnstiles) who will scan them and grant you access to the theme park.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a room using my Annual Pass at the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?
- How do I book a room using my Annual Pass at the LEGOLAND Hotel?
- Can I receive commission as a travel agent for booking LEGOLAND Florida Resort Hotel and Beach Retreat?
- Does a 2 Day Vacation package ticket cover both LEGOLAND Park and the LEGOLAND Water Park?
- Why is the child's name necessary to complete a reservation?
- Can I book a room only Stay?
- Are any accommodations available for guests with autism spectrum disorders or other special needs at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?
- Does LEGOLAND Beach Retreat accept personal checks?
- When would I receive a copy of my confirmation?
- How can I make a booking for LEGOLAND Hotel?