No, you do not have to physically print your tickets. If you have a smart phone you can open the ticket attachment and present this to the Model Citizen at the main entrance (Turnstiles) who will scan them and grant you access to the theme park.
Articles in this section
- I am trying to book a multiple night stay at LEGOLAND. The package tickets states “2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean and do you offer a package with multiple days’ access to the park?
- I need to reschedule my stay?
- Do I get a discount on hotel stays if I have an annual membership?
- I made a reservation and paid 50% of the total. How can I pay the remaining balance?
- How do I book a room only stay with my Annual Pass?
- Does our reservation include complimentary breakfast?
- How can I book a Hotel room?
- Is the Resort fee per person including Children?
- I booked the wrong dates for our vacation and need to change them. How do I do this?
- I want to add an additional night to my reservation, how do I do this?