LEGOLAND Beach Retreat is designed for fun in the sun, with daily poolside activities and outdoor play areas centrally located in each of the 13 bungalow coves. In addition, kids can build with LEGO bricks on a giant sandcastle-themed play area inside The Lighthouse. During the evenings, Beach Games and LEGO Character Meet and Greets begin at 5:30pm inside Sandy's Castle Restaurant with the Dance Party starting at 8pm.
Articles in this section
- Is LEGOLAND Beach Retreat open for overnight stays?
- Is LEGOLAND Beach Retreat extended-stay lodging?
- Can guests wear swimsuits inside The Lighthouse?
- Can LEGOLAND Beach Retreat guests store their luggage at LEGOLAND Hotel before check-in or after check-out?
- Are towels available for pool guests at LEGOLAND Beach retreat?
- After vacating my room, can I leave my car at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat while visiting the theme park or water park?
- Is transportation available to LEGOLAND Water Park?
- Is the shuttle ADA accessible?
- Is transportation available to and from the main LEGOLAND property?
- Is there a fee to park at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?