Yes. The property’s perimeter, including the shoreline of Lake Dexter, is fenced for the safety and security of guests. A sign posted along the fence warns guests to stay away from the water. All vehicle access is through the main entrance, which is staffed 24 hours a day, including overnight security.
Articles in this section
- What are the Beach Retreat Pool hours?
- Is LEGOLAND Beach Retreat extended-stay lodging?
- Can guests wear swimsuits inside The Lighthouse?
- Can LEGOLAND Beach Retreat guests store their luggage at LEGOLAND Hotel before check-in or after check-out?
- Are towels available for pool guests at LEGOLAND Beach retreat?
- After vacating my room, can I leave my car at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat while visiting the theme park or water park?
- Is transportation available to LEGOLAND Water Park?
- Is the shuttle ADA accessible?
- Is transportation available to and from the main LEGOLAND property?
- Is there a fee to park at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?