Each room has approximately 275 square feet of interior space for up to five guests, plus 90 square feet on the exterior patio. The main area includes one king-size bed and a television; a children’s area separated by a privacy curtain includes one twin-size bunkbed with a pull-out trundle bed. The bathroom offers a toilet, tub and showerhead.
Articles in this section
- Are there microwaves available to request?
- How do I request a “Pack-and-play” in our room?
- What Themed Rooms do you have at the LEGOLAND Florida Hotel?
- What is a LEGO Friends VIP Suite?
- What is a Kingdom VIP Suite?
- What is an Adventure VIP Suite?
- What is a Pirate VIP Suite?
- Do you have rooms which only have two beds?
- What is the difference between the regular and premium themed rooms?
- Are cribs available?