LEGOLAND Beach Retreat’s 83 single-story bungalows are arranged in 13 horseshoe-shaped groupings called “coves.” Each cove is named for a LEGO Minifigure. They are Diver’s Cove, Surfer’s Cove, Lifeguard’s Cove, Hula Dancer’s Cove, Sailor’s Cove, Seagull’s Cove, Ocean King’s Cove, Shark Suit Guy’s Cove, Fisherman’s Cove, Swimming Champion’s Cove, Mermaid’s Cove, Island Warrior’s Cove and Sea Captain’s Cove.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a “Pack-and-play” in our room?
- What Themed Rooms do you have at the LEGOLAND Florida Hotel?
- What is a LEGO Friends VIP Suite?
- What is a Kingdom VIP Suite?
- What is an Adventure VIP Suite?
- What is a Pirate VIP Suite?
- Do you have rooms which only have two beds?
- What is the difference between the regular and premium themed rooms?
- Are cribs available?
- Are ADA-accessible rooms available at the Beach Retreat?