If you are attempting to make a booking through the LEGOLAND® Florida website, but are experiencing difficulties during the booking process, we recommend clearing your browser history and cache so that you can start again. Complete the booking process again, following the steps to complete the transaction. If you continue to experience problems, please contact our Vacation Team and they can further assist you with the booking of your room if our website isn't cooperating. They will be able to verify if we have any rooms available and go over our pricing. They can be reached by calling (888)690-5346 option 2 for Florida. They are available from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time.
Articles in this section
- I am trying to book a multiple night stay at LEGOLAND. The package tickets states “2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean and do you offer a package with multiple days’ access to the park?
- I need to reschedule my stay?
- Do I get a discount on hotel stays if I have an annual membership?
- I made a reservation and paid 50% of the total. How can I pay the remaining balance?
- How do I book a room only stay with my Annual Pass?
- Does our reservation include complimentary breakfast?
- How can I book a Hotel room?
- Is the Resort fee per person including Children?
- I booked the wrong dates for our vacation and need to change them. How do I do this?
- I want to add an additional night to my reservation, how do I do this?