If you are attempting to make a booking through the LEGOLAND® Florida website, but are experiencing difficulties during the booking process, we recommend clearing your browser history and cache so that you can start again. Complete the booking process again, following the steps to complete the transaction. If you continue to experience problems, please make a note of any error codes and where in the booking journey you experienced the issue. Complete a form HERE, with as much detail as possible regarding the booking issue attempted transaction and a member of our support team will look into this and be in contact with you.
Articles in this section
- Can I receive commission as a travel agent for booking LEGOLAND Florida Resort Hotel and Beach Retreat?
- Does a 2 Day Vacation package ticket cover both LEGOLAND Park and the LEGOLAND Water Park?
- Why is the child's name necessary to complete a reservation?
- Can I book a room only Stay?
- Are any accommodations available for guests with autism spectrum disorders or other special needs at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat?
- Does LEGOLAND Beach Retreat accept personal checks?
- When would I receive a copy of my confirmation?
- How can I make a booking for LEGOLAND Hotel?
- I booked an offsite partner hotel but the hotel can't find my reservation. What do I do?
- Do I have to pay a Resort Fee?