If you are attempting to make a booking through the LEGOLAND® Florida website, but are experiencing difficulties during the booking process, we recommend clearing your browser history and cache so that you can start again. Complete the booking process again, following the steps to complete the transaction. If you continue to experience problems, please contact our Vacation Team and they can further assist you with the booking of your room if our website isn't cooperating. They will be able to verify if we have any rooms available and go over our pricing. They can be reached by calling 888-690-5346 option 2 for Florida. They are available from 10AM to 6PM Eastern Time.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to get my vacation rebooked?
- What if I purchased the “Flexible Cancellation” with my reservation?
- What if I booked my vacation from another seller/website?
- How can I rebook/change the date of my vacation/hotel stay?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I am not finding the room I am looking for when booking online?
- I am not finding any of your hotels for my selected visit dates when booking online?
- The Hotel package states “ Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?
- Do I get a discount on hotel stays if I have an annual membership?
- I made a reservation and paid 50% of the total. How can I pay the remaining balance?