From a pirate-themed water ski spectacular to meet-and-greets with your favorite characters from The LEGO Movie™, LEGOLAND Florida theme park offers entertainment to delight every member of the family. Highlights include the “Friends to the Rescue” stage show in Heartlake City and dazzling movie adventures in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theater. For our up-to-date show guide, please follow the link HERE.
Articles in this section
- How much is parking?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- What can you do, if you are two?
- What's going on this week at the Resort?
- When does Great LEGO® Race open?
- How do I explore the park when planning our visit?
- How do I sign up for the LEGOLAND Florida Newsletter?
- Do you have parking for oversized vehicles?
- Is the garden open?