LEGOLAND Florida Resort has many policies and procedures in place that make our resort a safe place for our guests and staff members; all Guests are subject to bag checks and walk-through metal detectors.
Articles in this section
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- Were any of the rides affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How long do we have to access our Digipass photos?
- What if my photos are missing when I enter my Digipass code online?
- How can I view my photos if I have purchased a Digipass?
- Can I order my photos online after leaving the park?
- Do you have handicap parking available?
- What is the DigiPass?
- What are the Souvenir Cup and Coca-Cola Freestyle station details?