No, you can purchase tickets on the day, however you can save time and money (up to $20) by purchasing online in advance. E-tickets are emailed to you and allow you to proceed straight to the turnstiles upon arrival.
Articles in this section
- How much is parking?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- What can you do, if you are two?
- What's going on this week at the Resort?
- When does Great LEGO® Race open?
- How do I explore the park when planning our visit?
- How do I sign up for the LEGOLAND Florida Newsletter?
- Do you have parking for oversized vehicles?
- Is the garden open?