No, you can purchase tickets on the day, however you can save time and money (up to $20) by purchasing online in advance. E-tickets are emailed to you and allow you to proceed straight to the turnstiles upon arrival.
Articles in this section
- What is the recommended attire for a visit to LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- What are the ride wait times today?
- Does LEGOLAND have a mobile app?
- What special events do you have coming up?
- What can you do, if you are two?
- What's going on this week at the Resort?
- What is the Great LEGO® Race?
- How do I explore the park when planning our visit?