Service animals are welcome in most locations throughout the Park and can accompany a guest via the standard queue up to the loading point. However, due to safety restrictions, service animals are not allowed to accompany a guest on a ride. Service animals must be on a leash at all times. Any show of hostile behavior towards other guests or Model Citizens is unacceptable. Service animals may not be handled by or left with other guests or Model Citizens.
Articles in this section
- How much is parking?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- What can you do, if you are two?
- What's going on this week at the Resort?
- When does Great LEGO® Race open?
- How do I explore the park when planning our visit?
- How do I sign up for the LEGOLAND Florida Newsletter?
- Do you have parking for oversized vehicles?
- Is the garden open?