Service animals are welcome in most locations throughout the Park and can accompany a guest via the standard queue up to the loading point. However, due to safety restrictions, service animals are not allowed to accompany a guest on a ride. Service animals must be on a leash at all times. Any show of hostile behavior towards other guests or Model Citizens is unacceptable. Service animals may not be handled by or left with other guests or Model Citizens.
Articles in this section
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- Were any of the rides affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How long do we have to access our Digipass photos?
- What if my photos are missing when I enter my Digipass code online?
- How can I view my photos if I have purchased a Digipass?
- Can I order my photos online after leaving the park?
- Do you have handicap parking available?
- What is the DigiPass?
- What are the Souvenir Cup and Coca-Cola Freestyle station details?