All LEGOLAND Florida Resort attractions, rides and LEGO brick models are protected by copyright. Guests must have written permission to use photographs or videotape of LEGOLAND images for commercial broadcasting, advertising, marketing or publishing in any medium. By entering LEGOLAND Florida, each guest consents to the use of his or her likeness in photographs or video taken by the park for advertising and other promotional purposes without payment.
Articles in this section
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- What security do you have at LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- How old must you be to enter the attraction unaccompanied?
- Where dining options do you have at LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- How much is food at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- Were any of the rides affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How long do we have to access our Digipass photos?
- What if my photos are missing when I enter my Digipass code online?
- How can I view my photos if I have purchased a Digipass?