LEGOLAND Florida Resort is an interactive theme park built for kids ages 2-12. The 150-acre interactive theme park offers more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, restaurants, shopping, a breathtaking botanical garden and the LEGOLAND Water Park all geared to families with children. The LEGOLAND Hotel is located just steps from the park entrance and features 152 rooms. The Resort also includes LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, a lakefront resort with 83 themed duplex units. Located in Winter Haven - just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa.
Articles in this section
- How much is parking?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- What can you do, if you are two?
- What's going on this week at the Resort?
- When does Great LEGO® Race open?
- How do I explore the park when planning our visit?
- How do I sign up for the LEGOLAND Florida Newsletter?
- Do you have parking for oversized vehicles?
- Is the garden open?