LEGOLAND Florida Resort is an interactive theme park built for kids ages 2-12. The 150-acre interactive theme park offers more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, restaurants, shopping, a breathtaking botanical garden and the LEGOLAND Water Park all geared to families with children. The LEGOLAND Hotel is located just steps from the park entrance and features 152 rooms. The Resort also includes LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, a lakefront resort with 83 themed duplex units. Located in Winter Haven - just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa.
Articles in this section
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- What security do you have at LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- How old must you be to enter the attraction unaccompanied?
- Where dining options do you have at LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- How much is food at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- Were any of the rides affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How long do we have to access our Digipass photos?
- What if my photos are missing when I enter my Digipass code online?
- How can I view my photos if I have purchased a Digipass?