Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Parking is not included. Tickets purchased online may not be combined with any other promotional coupons. Due to the family nature of the LEGOLAND® Florida Water Park, all guests are required to wear proper swim wear. Swim wear that is revealing or otherwise inappropriate for this environment is prohibited and may result in removal from the LEGOLAND Florida Water Park. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
Articles in this section
- What is the 1 Day Park All Inclusive Ticket?
- What rides does the Premium Play Pass include
- Can we get priority access?
- Do I have to pay for an under 2?
- Can I get commission on park ticket sales as a travel agent?
- How much is admission to LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- What are the ages and ticket prices to LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- How much does it cost to come back a second day with a Water Park Combo ticket?
- Do I have to use my LEGOLAND Water Park admission on the same day as my LEGOLAND Florida admission?
- How much is admission to LEGOLAND Water Park?