No. All bookings require payment in full at the time of booking. So please ensure that you have the correct dates and amount of people visiting before making your order. As per our terms and conditions all bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Articles in this section
- I cannot find my booking reference for tickets / cabana?
- How can I get a refund on tickets, I have purchased incorrectly?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- What if my transaction fails due to an error regarding my billing address?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?
- Can I upgrade a complimentary ticket to include a second day and/or LEGOLAND Water Park admission?
- Can I change the date of my visit?
- Can I receive a refund on my purchase of online tickets?