If you have not received your print at home tickets in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folders as sometimes these emails can be sent here automatically. Alternatively, we will be able to print your tickets at the ticket window. Please ensure you have your booking order number, the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a form of photo ID.
Articles in this section
- I would like to change the date of my tickets?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?
- What if my transaction fails due to an error regarding my billing address?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- Will I be able to print tickets purchased from my mobile devices?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?
- Can I receive a refund on my purchase of online tickets and pass products or my cabana purchase?
- Do I need to print my tickets if I purchased the Super Pack and/or Super-Duper Pack packages?
- Can I upgrade a complimentary ticket to include a second day and/or LEGOLAND Water Park admission?