LEGO Dollars are available for purchase at a 1:1 ratio to the U.S. Dollar and can be redeemed for food, beverage, and merchandise throughout LEGOLAND Florida Resort. They can be purchased in $1, $5 and $10 denominations. Orders must be placed and paid for at least two weeks in advance of your visit and are non-refundable. To order LEGO Dollars, please email LLFR.Groups@legoland.com and one of our Model Citizens will be in touch to update your booking.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?
- Do you offer discounted tickets for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts?
- Are advanced reservations required for youth groups?
- What qualifies as a youth group in order to receive the discount youth group rate?
- Is there a minimum number of children required for youth group bookings?