Guests are welcome to bring their own stroller, ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND Florida, however no other wheeled personal transportation devices (i.e.-bicycles, skateboards or segways) are permitted. LEGOLAND Florida Resort has a limited number of stand-up Electric Conveyance Vehicles (ECV's) for use by guests. In order to guarantee availability of a stand-up ECV during your visit we do ask that you request one at least 7 days in advance of your visit.
Articles in this section
- How much is parking?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- What can you do, if you are two?
- What's going on this week at the Resort?
- When does Great LEGO® Race open?
- How do I explore the park when planning our visit?
- How do I sign up for the LEGOLAND Florida Newsletter?
- Do you have parking for oversized vehicles?
- Is the garden open?