Guests are welcome to bring their own stroller, ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND Florida, however no other wheeled personal transportation devices (i.e.-bicycles, skateboards or segways) are permitted. LEGOLAND Florida Resort has a limited number of Electric Conveyance Vehicles (ECV's) for use by guests. In order to guarantee availability of a ECV during your visit we do ask that you request one at least 7 days in advance of your visit.
Articles in this section
- What is the recommended attire for a visit to LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- What are the ride wait times today?
- Does LEGOLAND have a mobile app?
- What special events do you have coming up?
- What can you do, if you are two?
- What's going on this week at the Resort?
- What is the Great LEGO® Race?
- How do I explore the park when planning our visit?