Guests are welcome to bring their own stroller, ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND Florida, however no other wheeled personal transportation devices (i.e.-bicycles, skateboards or segways) are permitted. LEGOLAND Florida Resort has a limited number of stand-up Electric Conveyance Vehicles (ECV's) for use by guests. In order to guarantee availability of a stand-up ECV during your visit we do ask that you request one at least 7 days in advance of your visit.
Articles in this section
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- Were any of the rides affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How long do we have to access our Digipass photos?
- What if my photos are missing when I enter my Digipass code online?
- How can I view my photos if I have purchased a Digipass?
- Can I order my photos online after leaving the park?
- Do you have handicap parking available?
- What is the DigiPass?
- What are the Souvenir Cup and Coca-Cola Freestyle station details?