Guests are welcome to bring their own stroller, ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND Florida, however no other wheeled personal transportation devices (i.e.-bicycles, skateboards or segways) are permitted. LEGOLAND Florida Resort has a limited number of stand-up Electric Conveyance Vehicles (ECV's) for use by guests. In order to guarantee availability of a stand-up ECV during your visit we do ask that you request one at least 7 days in advance of your visit.
Articles in this section
- How much is parking?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Is outside food or alcohol allowed inside the park?
- Do you offer Preferred Parking?
- What security do you have at LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- How old must you be to enter the attraction unaccompanied?
- Where dining options do you have at LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- How much is food at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How long do we have to access our Digipass photos?
- What if my photos are missing when I enter my Digipass code online?